The Provisioning (1 Day) class is designed for those looking to brush up on their knowledge regarding OS provisioning. This course introduces provisioning capabilities in Endpoint Manager for capturing and deploying images with provisioning templates. Additional functionality, including more template functionality, is explored. This class is taught live, is fully interactive and includes the use of a live Endpoint Manager environment throughout the day. Students will also receive the Student Guide and Exercise Manual for the class.
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisites: This is not an advanced class, however, it is strongly recommended that you are familiar with Endpoint Manager architecture, concepts, and terminology in order to get the most out of this class. It is also recommended that you attend the ILT-EMSWD: Software Distribution course before attending this class.
Level: Intermediate User
Certification Available: No
Click here to view the course brochure.
- Learn how to use OS Provisioning in agent-based and PXE-based situations
- Understand the OS Provisioning architecture
- Understand the use of templates
- Conditional branching
- Using variables
- Create boot media
- How to implement hardware independent imaging using OS Provisioning
- Understand and use Self Selecting Multicast™ technology
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy – Global Academy Subscribers
Ivanti Global Academy reserves the right to cancel a Live, Instructor-Led course (ILT) or Live Webinar by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a live course or live webinar is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Credit Policy – Non-Global Academy Subscribers
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 2 weeks or more prior to class start date – 100% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 1 week prior to class start date – 50% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs less than 1 week prior to class start date – 0% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
Payment is due in full before the first day of a Live, Instructor-Led course or before an Ivanti Global Academy Subscription becomes effective.
Your cart is empty