The Ivanti Security Controls - Windows and Linux Patching course is a 1 day course that provides the necessary foundation to configure, plan and execute patch deployments. At the conclusion of this course, learners will be ready to use Security Controls in their environment. A certification is available which may require some additional training and experience within the product. This course is a public, instructor-led, fully interactive, remotely taught class.
Duration: 1 day
Level: New user
Delivery Method: This class is offered in an instructor-led online format. The only requirement for the class, is access to the Internet.
Certification Available: Yes
Certification Exam: Ivanti Security Controls (ISeC) 2019.1- Windows and Linux Patching - Administrator Exam
· Describe the Security Controls Architecture and Components
· Demonstrate a Successful Installation and Configuration of the Product
· Demonstrate the Deployment of a Patch
· Utilize Standard Reporting
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy – Global Academy Subscribers
Ivanti Global Academy reserves the right to cancel a Live, Instructor-Led course (ILT) or Live Webinar by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a live course or live webinar is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Credit Policy – Non-Global Academy Subscribers
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 2 weeks or more prior to class start date – 100% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 1 week prior to class start date – 50% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs less than 1 week prior to class start date – 0% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
Payment is due in full before the first day of a Live, Instructor-Led course or before an Ivanti Global Academy Subscription becomes effective.
Your cart is empty