The User Workspace Manager 10 Administration training course is a 5-day course that provides the necessary foundation to administer and maintain user virtualization solutions using the Desktop Suite.
Upon completion, students will be prepared to take the Certified User Workspace Manager 10 Professional exam.
Duration: 5 days
Prerequisites: Students should be familiar with Windows profiles and possess moderate to advanced Microsoft Windows administrative skills.
Level: New user
Certification Available: Yes
Certification Exam: Certified User Workspace Manager 10 Professional (CUWMP10)
Click here to view the course brochure.
- Manage user experience across multiple sites and platforms with policy and personalization
- Manage user privileges for corporate applications and network access control
- Manage entitlement of system resources based on user, group, and application
- Perform basic troubleshooting
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy – Global Academy Subscribers
Ivanti Global Academy reserves the right to cancel a Live, Instructor-Led course (ILT) or Live Webinar by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a live course or live webinar is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Credit Policy – Non-Global Academy Subscribers
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 2 weeks or more prior to class start date – 100% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 1 week prior to class start date – 50% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs less than 1 week prior to class start date – 0% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
Payment is due in full before the first day of a Live, Instructor-Led course or before an Ivanti Global Academy Subscription becomes effective.
Your cart is empty