The Ivanti Patch for Endpoint Manager (1/2 Day) class is designed for those looking to brush up on their knowledge regarding patching in the enterprise using Endpoint Manager. The Patch Management class focuses on teaching administrators best practices for implementing patch management. This class is taught live, is fully interactive and includes the use of a live Management Suite environment throughout the day. Students will also receive the Student Guide and Exercise Manual for the class.
Duration: 1/2 a day
Prerequisites: This is not an advanced class, however, it is strongly recommended that you are familiar with Endpoint Manager architecture, concepts, and terminology in order to get the most out of this class. It is also recommended that you attend the ILT-EMSWD: Software Distribution course before attending this class.
Level: Intermediate User
Certification Available: No
Click here to view the course brochure.
- Patch architecture
- Patch process
- Downloading definitions and remediation
- Content types
- Scanning devices
- Scan and repair settings
- Using custom groups
- Using autofix
- Creating a scheduled task
- Rollout Projects
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy – Global Academy Subscribers
Ivanti Global Academy reserves the right to cancel a Live, Instructor-Led course (ILT) or Live Webinar by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a live course or live webinar is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Credit Policy – Non-Global Academy Subscribers
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 2 weeks or more prior to class start date – 100% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 1 week prior to class start date – 50% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs less than 1 week prior to class start date – 0% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
Payment is due in full before the first day of a Live, Instructor-Led course or before an Ivanti Global Academy Subscription becomes effective.
Your cart is empty