The Service Manager Configuration training course takes your comprehension of Service Manager to the next level. Throughout the course you will learn how to create your own Business Objects and user interfaces. Other valuable tools for customizing your Service Manager system are also covered, such as setting up pick lists, configuring validation constraints, working with business rules, and using expressions.
Upon completion, you will have practiced the necessary skills to configure and create customized Business Objects for your Service Manager system. You will also qualify to take the Ivanti Service Manager Administration Certification Exam.
Duration: 3 Days
Audience: Administrators, IT staff, business resources (i.e. Change Mgrs., Knowledge Mgrs.)
Prerequisites: ILT-SMA: Service Manager Administration Training
Level: Advanced Administrator
Certification Available: Yes
Certification Exam: Service Manager Administration Certification
Click here to view the course brochure.
- Define Business Objects
- Create a Standalone Business Object
- Construct grids, forms, and layouts
- Illustrate Business Object Relationships
- Differentiate options for Pick Lists
- Prepare Pick Lists for Data Consistency
- Demonstrate configuring Validation Constraints
- Construct Object Matching
- Demonstrate use of built in expressions and management of counters
- Describe trigger rules
- Discover system settings and application logs
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy – Global Academy Subscribers
Ivanti Global Academy reserves the right to cancel a Live, Instructor-Led course (ILT) or Live Webinar by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a live course or live webinar is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Credit Policy – Non-Global Academy Subscribers
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 2 weeks or more prior to class start date – 100% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 1 week prior to class start date – 50% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs less than 1 week prior to class start date – 0% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
Payment is due in full before the first day of a Live, Instructor-Led course or before an Ivanti Global Academy Subscription becomes effective.
Your cart is empty