The Ivanti DSM Foundation course is a five-day training course covering concepts and principles within the DSM Suite. Students will learn the Common Foundational Skills (CFS) shared by the DSM suite, which will lead the participant through how to configure and manage the key aspects of DSM, including Software policies and compliance, Automation by packaging workbench and software factory, LifeCycle and revision, managing of sequence, technical dependencies, installation for OS deployment, patch policies, and management of drivers.
Duration: 5 Days
Audience: Administrators, Networking Professionals
- Practical experience of administration of Windows Server and Clients
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server, configuration of Software, administration of Windows Clients
Level: New Administrator
• Basic concepts around administrative and design functions
• Requirements, initial setup and configuration by using the sample company SOLYS
• Software policies and software compliance • Automation by packaging workbench and software factory
• Software lifecycle and revisioning
• Managing of sequences and technical dependencies
• Variants of installation for OS Deployment (DOS, WinPE, Unattended Setup, Imaging)
• Patch policies and management of drivers
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Ivanti reserves the right to cancel a course by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a course is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Payment is due in full before the first day of class.
Cancellation 2 weeks or more prior to class start date - 100% credit towards future class, cancellation 1 week prior to class start date - 50% credit towards future class, cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to class start date - 0% credit towards future class.
Your cart is empty