The Application Control 10 training course is a 2-day course that provides the necessary foundation to administer and maintain application management using the Desktop Suite. This course contains the subject matter to prepare candidates for the Certified Application Control 10 Administrator exam. Application Control 10 is a public, instructor-led, fully interactive, remotely taught class.
Duration: 2 days
Level: New user
Delivery Method: This class is offered in an instructor-led online format. You only require access to the internet for the class.
Certification Available: Yes
Certification Exam: Certified Application Control 10 Administrator (CAC10A)
Click here to view the course brochure.
- Describe the components of the User Workspace Manager
- Identify the steps in the installation of the User Workspace Manager
- Explain Deployment Agent installation and configuration
- Explain Management Center reporting and package deployment
- Identify the steps in building the configuration
- Discuss the default configuration, global settings, advanced settings, and features
- Describe privilege management and its components
- Explain high availability in a User Workspace Manager environment
- Discuss network load balancing
- Identify considerations for the SQL databases
- Identify the steps in implementing additional Management Center servers
- Discuss enterprise troubleshooting tips
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty