The Endpoint Manager Administration training course covers topics from both Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite) and Security Manager for Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Security Suite) products. Students will quickly learn key fundamental skills on how to configure the Endpoint Manager environment. Students will configure role-based administration, generate standard and custom reports, and learn how to fine tune their system according to best known methods. Hands-on exercises are available for Agent Deployment, Inventory, Remote Control, Software Distribution, Patch Management, and working with Provisioning.
Duration: 5 Days
Level: New User
Certification Available: Yes
Certification Exam: Certified Endpoint Manager Administrator
Click here to view the course brochure.
By combining classroom and hands-on training, students gain practical knowledge and skills needed to effectively administer an environment in Endpoint Manager.
Configuration and management of key components, including:
• Core Server Concepts
• Console Navigation
• Agent Configuration and Distribution
• Management of Software Licenses
• Report Management
• Software package creation and distribution
• System provisioning
• Patching concepts and deployment
• Endpoint Security
This course contains everything needed to prepare candidates for the Certified Endpoint Manager Administrator exam.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate General Use Certificate of Completion
Ivanti Global Academy Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy – Global Academy Subscribers
Ivanti Global Academy reserves the right to cancel a Live, Instructor-Led course (ILT) or Live Webinar by giving notice of such cancellation at least 7 days (one week) before the scheduled start date. If a live course or live webinar is ever cancelled, you will be notified by email.
Credit Policy – Non-Global Academy Subscribers
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 2 weeks or more prior to class start date – 100% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs 1 week prior to class start date – 50% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
- If cancellation by the customer occurs less than 1 week prior to class start date – 0% credit towards a future Live, Instructor-Led course.
Payment is due in full before the first day of a Live, Instructor-Led course or before an Ivanti Global Academy Subscription becomes effective.
Your cart is empty